2020/2021 Pro-Am Dates: (7 Tournaments)
November 9-12 & November 16-19 (Las Vegas)
December 14-17 & January 11-14 (Tucson)
February 22-25 & March 1-4 (Tucson)
March 8-11 (Las Vegas)
- Single Occupancy Rooms for every player
- 4 nights: (Arrive Monday-Depart Friday)
- 4 Rounds of Golf (Monday practice round + 3 one day team tournaments)
- Cart & Practice balls included
- All 5 players on Winning Teams paid after each round
- $9200 Daily Purse based on 23 Teams. 40% of Field Paid Daily
- Buffet Breakfast all 3 tournament days
- Lunch all 3 tournament days
- Complimentary Attended Beer Station and Hors d'oeuvres at the scoreboard (3 days)
- 4 Lavish Dinner Parties with Complimentary Open Bar (3 in Las Vegas)
- Daily Closest to the Pin Prizes for both Pros and Amateurs
- Stylish Gift Package for each amateur
- A non-playing companion may attend for $500. (Includes ALL meals & cocktail parties)
* "Amateur Package Price": $2995 per amateur (Price does not include Air or Ground Transportation or non-playing companion).
* Full team payment by check in USD and a completed entry blank is required 75 days prior to the event. A $3,000 deposit guarantees your spot in the field. (Credit Cards not accepted).
* Maximum Handicap allowed is 34. Players receive 80% of their Handicap. Each team consists of 4 amateurs (male or female) and 1 professional.
* This is a TEAM event! (No individual pro purse or scoring) It consists of a practice round on Monday plus three separate 1 day Pro-Am tournaments Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
Tuesday Format: 2 Best Ball Net
Wednesday Format: 1 Best Ball Gross + 1 Best Ball Net
Thursday Format: 1, 2, 3 Best Ball Net (1BB Net on Par 5's, 2 BB Net on Par 4's, 3 BB Net on Par 3's)
A minimum of 40% of the field is paid daily.
Male Pros age 49 and under will play from approx. 6500 yds. Male Pros 50 - 59 & Male Ams 59 & under will play from approx. 6300 yds. Male Pros & Ams 60 - 74 will play from approx. 6100 yds. Male Pros & Ams age 75+ will play from approx. 5850 yds. Female Pros & Ams will play from approx. 5150 yds.
For more details, please contact Tournament Host Jeff Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org