2019/2020 Pro-Am Dates: (7 Tournaments)
November 11-14 & November 18-21 (Las Vegas)
December 9-12 & December 16-19 (Tucson)
February 17-20 & February 24-27 (Tucson)
March 9-12 (Las Vegas)
- Single Occupancy Rooms for every player. 4 nights: (Arrive Monday-Depart Friday)
- Stylish Gift Package for each amateur
- 4 Rounds of Golf (Monday practice round + 3 one day team tournaments)
- All 5 players on Winning Teams paid after each round ($9200 daily purse based on 23 teams)
- Golf, Cart & Practice balls
- Lunch all 3 tournament days
- Daily Closest to the Pin Prizes for both Pros and Amateurs
- 3 Wonderful Dinner Parties with Open Bar (4 at Casino Del Sol)
- Complimentary Attended Beer Station and Hors d'oeuvres at the scoreboard
- Buffet Breakfast all 3 tournament days
- 5th Day/Night "Casino Del Sol Sunday Special" for Amateurs: $275 (Includes Room & Golf)
- Casino Del Sol Sunday Special also includes Dinner & Cocktails + Monday Buffet Breakfast!
- A non-playing companion may attend for $500. (Includes ALL meals & cocktail parties)
* "Amateur Package Price": $2895 per amateur for all Pro-Ams EXCEPT the March 9-12, 2020 Las Vegas event, which is $2995 per amateur. (Price does not include Air or Ground Transportation, Casino Del Sol "Sunday Special" or a non-playing companion).
* Full team payment by check in USD and a completed entry blank is required 75 days prior to the event. A $3,000 non-refundable deposit guarantees your spot in the field. (Credit Cards not accepted).
* Maximum Handicap allowed is 34. Players receive 80% of their Handicap. Each team consists of 4 amateurs (male or female) and 1 professional.
* This is a TEAM event! (No individual pro purse or scoring) It consists of a practice round on Monday plus three separate 1 day Pro-Am tournaments Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
Tuesday Format: 2 Best Ball Net
Wednesday Format: 1 Best Ball Gross + 1 Best Ball Net
Thursday Format: 1, 2, 3 Best Ball Net (1BB Net on Par 5's, 2 BB Net on Par 4's, 3 BB Net on Par 3's)
The Professional receives 1/5 of any daily team winnings. A minimum of 40% of the field is paid daily.
Male Pros age 49 & under will play from approx. 6500 yds. Separate tees will be utilized for Sr. Male Pros age 50 to 64 and Male Ams 64 & under (approx. 6300 yds). "Super Senior" Male Pros & Male Ams age 65+ will play from approx. 6100 yds. Female Professionals & Amateurs will play from approx. 5150 yds.
For more details, please contact Tournament Host Jeff Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org